Welcome to the Language Forge website.
We have to set out some ground rules for using the Site in this document (the "Terms"). By accessing, using, or contributing to the Site you agree to abide by the Terms. We may change the Terms from time to time, at our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of such changes will constitute your assent to all such changes. Please periodically visit this section of the Site to review the current version of the Terms.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR- FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To utilize the Site, or certain portions thereof, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with the Site (a "Site Account"). You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to the Site is current, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
As a registered user of the Site, you may receive or establish one or more passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and Site Account(s). Any accounts you create are not transferable. You agree to notify the Site Administrator immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Site Account(s).
We reserve the right to terminate your Site Account(s) or restrict access to your Site Account(s), or to delete any content posted through your Site Account(s), with or without notice, for any or for no reason, and without any liability to you.
For the purposes of this agreement, "Content" includes any posting or submission to the Site.
Content contributed to the Site should be relevant to the subject scope of the Site. Content may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable. Unacceptable Content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Statements that are intended as a personal attack or are abusive, harassing, or threatening
- Defamatory or knowingly false statements
- Irrelevant statements, commercial solicitations, or SPAM
- Materials that violate the copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of others that are not otherwise authorized by law, such as fair use
We will determine what is "unacceptable Content" on a case-by-case basis, in our sole and absolute discretion. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time. We also reserve the right to remove links to unacceptable off-site content at any time and may terminate any Site Account, with or without notice, for posting such Content.
- By contributing Content to the Site, you are granting a non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use that Content in connection with the operation of the Site, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work.
- By contributing Content to the Site, you are also granting other users of the Site a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use that Content without limitation.
You understand that material made available on the Site is a product of a community effort and does not necessarily represent our views. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, suitability, or completeness of any content provided.
You understand that the Site does not and cannot review all material made available through websites linked or linking to any part of the Site. You also understand that no such linking implies in any way that we endorse or are affiliated with any third-party website.
You shall not attempt or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Site including, without limitation, the following:
- Using the Site in contravention of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party;
- causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to use your Site Account(s) or impersonate you, or logging onto a server or Site Account(s) that you are not authorized to access;
- forging user names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- emulating or faking Site visits or usage;
- tampering, disrupting or otherwise interfering or attempting to interfere with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Site or Services, including, but not limited to, introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses or other similar harmful code into the Site, or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated system or network, or breach any security, authentication or material usage rules or measures, or overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," "pinging" or "crashing" the Site;
- harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users or clients from the Site by electronic or other means;
- reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Site;
- engaging in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site; and
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e- mail or newsgroup posting.
We reserve the right to change, at any time, at our sole discretion, the Terms under which these Services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Site, or any software provided through the Site. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue access to the Site without any notice at any time and without any liability to you.
Failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.